Saturday, October 30, 2010

It can be Halloween every day

So just to help you out on the day before Halloween, here are the scariest toys you can buy at Target:
The Joker went from Heath Ledger...to this? This thing freaks me out more than even Jack Nicholson's Joker face.
This is a dancing Mickey Mouse. It sings "shake your tail yeah yeah" to the tune of Shake Your Groove Thing and does the moonwalk and all sorts of stuff. They had it on an endcap in the main aisle. Kids loved it! There would be crowds gathered around yelling "Go Mickey! Go Mickey!" It got moved down a random aisle less than a week after they set it up on the main.

This is a Barbie doll of Edward. His skin is glittery. Enough said.
So I figured I would save the last one for a legitimately creepy toy, and look at this. Stare at it for a while. It creeps me out, but that may be because I hated Coraline with a passion.

Anyway, a real post is coming soon don't worry. I just don't have a lot of time and wanted to celebrate the season. Tonight we'll be celebrating the season watching Wait Until Dark! Whoo!

Speaking of celebrating seasons, not only am I currently putting together one Christmas playlist, but two! They'll be up in a couple weeks. I don't want to butt out Thanksgiving.

1 comment: