It is snowing. Has been all day. This morning when we walked out there were about 3 inches on the car. I decided to not be an invalid and help clear off the car. I leaned in, put my stuff down and grabbed a snowbrush for both of us. I decided it'd help to turn the car on to heat up. So, I turned on the car.
Next thing I know there is snow falling all around me! On top, on the seat, in the window buttons, on the floor. I thought Jameson was just being funny! Well, on the one hand he was being funny. But not in the purposeful way. He was funny because he left the windshield wipers on when he got home last night.
We got a kick out of trying to clean out the car and sent a couple of prayers that there would be no water damage to any wires exposed to it.
Jameson laughed saying it was my fault... Umm... my fault? WHO was the last to use the car? WHO didn't turn off the windshield wipers? WHO WHO WHO indeed! Jameson said I could blame him for it. And.... I do.
But in a loving way.
I lovingly blame you Jameson :)
How to Sew Back Darts
8 years ago
lol i'm glad you are enjoying the snow!
ReplyDelete