We put it together too! Jameson was a sweetheart and put it up tonight! It is one of his days off and he lets me be a silly nesting mommy. I helped put it together... just cause there are no pictures of it, doesn't mean I didnt help! After we put it up (and vacuumed away the styrofoam), we just stepped back and looked at it. Then Jameson danced with me :) It was a really tender moment, so sorry, I'm not going to elaborate on that.
It is so surreal to walk by and see it in there! I told Jameson how it just made this all seem so much more real. He got his funny grin on his face, put his hand on my belly and said, "And this doesn't!?" haha Yeah... I guess so...
I forgot the camera, so maybe, if Jameson feels up for it in the morning, while I'm sleeping off my extra long day light savings shift, Jameson will edit this post with a picture of our crib. Maybe.
...Holy cow... we're going to have a baby.
wow cool a crib!!! good choice guys!
ReplyDeleteI like the crib! Are there stars and moons and stuff on your wall? I can't wait to see what it looks like when you get the nursery all set up! Be sure to keep posting pics, I love it! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAw :) Bex, that's so stinking exciting!!!!!
ReplyDelete