Sunday, April 18, 2010

60 to 0 and back again

Life is going high speed over in our humble abode. Jameson is currently going 60. Finals are almost done! He has gotten some awesome grades on his finals. He'll get a couple days of "down time" that have turned into getting our car in the shop, filling out fafsa for last year, cleaning through the house and oh yeah... reading this summer reading list. Being at zero didn't last very long for him.

Me on the other hand, I got 3 weeks of zero. Now I'm working part time at apx and the Center for Change starting Monday. As well as helping in the cleaning. I guess the moral of this story is that zero never lasts for people as long as it lasts while sitting at a red light in a car. I'm in the middle of 3 books right now. Rhapsody, Ken's book and Intuitive Eating. Oh yeah... We get to pay tithing for the first time in a month! We're very excited :)

We love being busy. I think being busy helps you appreciate down time so much more.
Love from the Rancks

No comments:

Post a Comment