The truth is out: we're having a little girl.
I couldn't be happier.
To tell the truth, I actually was kind of hoping it was a girl. Obviously I would have been completely happy with either, but I was thinking that it would be nice to have a little girl.
And we are! Fancy that.
We went into the ultrasound room and they put the goo all over her stomach. Lucky for her it was warmed up; when I had my heart stress test thing it was freezing. And she was moving the little thingy around and we saw pictures and it was great! The baby is healthy and coming along fantastically and I saw my daughter for the second time. We are so excited! We may have already looked at clothes.
I also felt the baby kick for the first time and it was great. Our little child is coming along.
Life is great.
How to Sew Back Darts
8 years ago
I'm so excited for you guys! Its of course wonderful to have a girl first!! Girls rock!!
ReplyDelete