Friday, January 7, 2011

Repenting

Most of my blogs lately have been rather negative. Consider this next sentence my public apology:

I'm sorry I've been complaining about the bad things of pregnancy instead of talking up the positive.

There. I said it. Not to mention, there are good things too. It is fun to grab Jameson's hand really quickly and push it on my belly so he can feel her move too. It is fun to feel her move. It is fun to sing to her at night. It is fun to arrange her room. It is fun to guess when she'll come. It is fun to take pictures and have people say I'm cute pregnant.

Honestly, there are good things to it. And I shouldn't complain like I have. Especially to Jameson. You'd think I was being asked to do something horrible. But really, what better calling could I have than to bring this baby into the world? And I consider myself incredibly blessed to have such a sweet, understanding man by my side constantly supporting me and trying to make me more comfortable. He truly is an amazing man and I could not have asked for a more wonderful life partner.

Thank you Jameson for putting up with my whining. Thank you for cuddling with me in your sleep because some sixth sense of yours knows I'm crying. Thank you for putting me down for naps and singing to me. Thank you for helping me with dishes and singing while you do them :) Thank you for letting me unload on you. Thank you for loving me through this. I never could have gotten through this pregnancy without you. And thank you for trusting me enough to be the mother of your child(ren).

3 comments:

  1. It's okay complaining while pregnant is a rite of passage! It's normal. You are wonderful!! Can't wait to meet this baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was pregnant I am certain I would complain much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great positive list-I needed it 36 years ago! I may still use it, slightly altered for today!! You're a sweety Becky-see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete